- Animal portraits in the ZOO
- Animal portraits in the ZOO is an eBook full of tips and tricks how
perfect animal photos in the ZOO. Both starters and the advanced will
profit. In this guide, examples from the expert’s practice are shown
in splendid images (with
camera settings!) to give instructions to take top pictures of animals big and
small, fast or slow. Bars, wire mesh, glass, distance or artificial light
insurmountable impediments for perfect photos. Let this book be your
guidance to bring your
hobby on a higher level, by taking pictures of zoo animals.
you will find in this book:
- Which equipment do I need? Will my
compact camera do?
- Use Automatic, or rather M (=Manual)?
- How to get perfect focus
- The histogram is an indispensable help
- Birds in the air
- Macro photography: How close can you
- And suddenly there is snow!
Photography – tips and tricks by Rob Doolaard
photographer at Rotterdam Blijdorp Zoo